Monday, August 4, 2008

I wear it so PROUDLY...

(The art of Pin Kayu...bring the Islamic message..dedicated to myself...)

Alhamdulillah...i wear it(hijab/tudung) since primary 2...Really love this song..it's shows how lucky i am..ada saudara seagama saya yang berjuang untuk memakainya...betapa bertuahnya saya..coz i can wear it freely...HIJAB is my identity..and i'm proud of it...



I still remember..one day, i was only 9 years old that time..i enter an audition for school choir team..hehe..u know what..i was selected..which is not easy to be selected(haha...i think so..n i really want it) unfortunately..i have to wear a skirt..which is for sure i cannot wear hijab..(i'll look funny wearing hijab with skirt)

So, what did i do..i ask permission from my mum..not to wear hijab once in my lifetime..only for the choir performance at our "Hari Penyampaian Hadiah". Hoho...no matter how hard i ask..my mum still stick to her answer..which is absolutely "NO"...i cried..she explained to me why i cannot do that...i promise to her that it would be the first and last time..."please mum..only this time..i promise..i already join the training session...please...please..." and the answer is still the same.."NO"...you can join if u want but never put-off ur hijab...off course i can't coz i was the only one wear a hijab..i already know skirt is the official uniform of the team. Finally, i didn't joined them...i also quit from the club...tapi itu tidak bermakna saya menjadi seorang yang sangat pasif...i was very active..in other field which i still can wear a hijab..mum's right...dunia ini penuh dengan peluang..terpulangla pada kita untuk memilih yang terbaik untuk diri kita...tanpa mengabaikan kewajipan pada Allah S.w.t..

But...i NEVER regret cause that little story remain in my heart until now...no matter what happen i cannot simply open my hijab...because it's my identity as a muslimah..it also can protect me...furthermore, it's COMPULSORY to all muslim women.thanks to mum 4 teach me that precious things...yes, i'm not perfect..got a lot of sins;-( ..Dear Allah...help me...to be closer to YOU..i still want be a good moslem...ampunkan dosa-dosaku Ya Allah...jauhilah aku dari sifat mazmumah...Ameen...

The 2nd story that thought me so much...it's from my ustaz (i can't recall his name..huhu)...it's very simple..but "sharp"...he asked all of us in that class...let say u want to buy a chili sauce...u saw one sauce without cover...do want to take it or u'll choose the one with cover? all of us answered at the same time..."NO"..we prefer the one with cover. Do u think anyone will take it? again..."NO"... ustaz say...Good...now u know the difference...get it? it's ur choice...to stand with hijab or not...ohh...i will remember this "sharp" chili sauce story...hehe

I would like 2 end this post with doa...Ya Allah, bantulah hamba-Mu yang lemah ini dan juga saudara-saudaraku untuk terus kuat melaksanakn kewajipan pada-Mu...Amin...

No comments: