Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am...nuReL..;-)

Well, i found this vid of "i am" by hillary duff(i like her song..) on youtube..simply love it! especially this part..

"I am special...
I am beautiful...
I am wonderful...
I am powerful...
and
unstoppable..
Sometimes I'm miserable
Sometimes I'm pitiful
But that's so typical of all the
things I am.."



Nice song is it? Well...well..that's i am..nuReL..an ordinary women but full of dreams n passion towards a great life...hope it will motivates us:)

I always want the best in my life...want to be a good daughter, sister, teacher, muslim, citizen etc...opps...wife of course,hihi...new status. But...it' s not easy...and it will never happen if we want to be PERFECT..hoho...never! coz we're human beings...full with ups and down in our life...so, lets just APPRECIATE ourselves!!! coz we're all unique person...although we always make mistakes...don't give up! it's not the end of the world... but...learn from it. You'll find out later why its happen....

Ehehe..actually i want to write in malay but dunno why i wrote it in english..lalala...kenapa ya?wah...keluar sdh;-p padahal english efficiency not so good pun..hihi. saya berblog? miahaha...macam x pecaya jak bah...owh, bukankah sy selalu busy...yes i am...tuntutan kerja n macam2 perkara yg dilalui setiap hari..kdg2 rs penat sgt...so, i wish..by blogging it can be a theraphy 4 me...since i can't afford to go 2 spa's or great vacations;-) hehehe...after all, i also can share somethings good with others...dapat pahala jg kan;) coz i'm a 'ulat buku'...i am?hmm...maybe...coz i love books!!! but i didn't wear spectacles k..hehe

So, i will reviews on books that i like...n will share my point of view on good info from that...i wish one day i'll open my own bookstore..hehe..dreaming again..sebab kan...sy jenis org yg bole berlama2 d kedai buku..rasanya itu antara perkara plg menarik bila ke shopping complex..instead of ice-cream McD, waffle kaya+marjerin panas yg sedap n bubble milk tea with pearl la..haha. opps..bocor rahsia;)

Hmm...ingt masa zaman 'tanam anggur' dolu2...limited cash...but, i still can buy at least one book per month..hihi...bukan apa..utk memotivasikan diri n rasa happy sgt bila tgk buku baru utk di'explore'.... One of my fav writer is HM Tuah...suka dgn bahasa santai yg digunakan..lgpun motivasinya berteraskan pengalaman n paling penting...agama.i really need that type of motivation...n he's funny too..haha...jadi xla boring...
Got to go...take care to myself n YOU!

No comments: